Call for Papers
The organizers encourage submissions of papers on any topic within the overall theme of the conference and in the following areas in particular:
- Banking regulation: Banking union, Design of supervisory institutions and processes, Regulatory instruments;
- Credit Risk and Stress testing: Counterparty risk, Credit and Liquidity, Stressed credit risk measures, Feedback effects or second round effects, Firm wide stress testing, Multivariate extreme events, Tail dependence;
- New development in the banking markets: Banking business models, Shadow banking, Response to regulatory changes;
- Financial markets regulation: CCP, Transaction taxes, Decentralized trades and Systemic risk;
- Risk disclosure: homogeneity and comparison of risk measures: Data integration and validation, Risks integration, Effectiveness of Pillar 3 disclosure.
Those wishing to present a paper at the Conference should submit by May 31, 2014 to the address given below (preferably in electronic format).
Please indicate to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made by June 30, 2014.
The final version of accepted papers must be received by August 31, 2014.
Please send papers to:
San Polo, 2605 - 30125 Venice, ITALY
Phone : +39 041 5238178
Fax : +39 041 5286166