Asset Liability Management
GRETA carries out activities in areas related to ALM (Asset Liability Management).
The goal is the intertemporal management of the client's financial planning according to his specific investment objective.
The investment objective represents:
- the achievement of a target investment sum
- at a specific deadline in the future (time horizon of the goal)
- based on a certain initial amount invested
- with the possibility of making or withdrawing sums during the period of validity. The contributions and withdrawals for the period can be:
- set as periodicity and amount (i.e. CAP), configurable with a constant or increasing amount over time according to a predefined capitalization rule (i.e. CAP revaluation rate).
- one-off, on discontinuous and infrequent dates and with a random amount.